All 9 art Reviews

A boy and his Kiweeagle A boy and his Kiweeagle

Ahhh! I love the pose and style, it's really adorable! I really enjoy how it looks and I also really like the story you gave them! It's adorable! The only thing I will say is that the lines are a bit rough but I can't blame you, mouses are so hard to use! (I'd know XD) Anyway, overall I really love this! Good job!

Lamunes responds:

Oh, thx <3. For me, the background is important :o
i'll try to do a better line work and improve my mouse technique, but yes, it's hard to use a mouse to draw, i lost control sometimes :/

TEAM TURTLE TEAM TURTLE

This is so cute! I like how adorable the turtle is! Keep on drawing! <3

Hero and Skully Hero and Skully

The pet has to be smaller than the hero.. Otherwise this is amazing work!

Sir Knight &amp;amp; his Snake friend Sir Knight & his Snake friend

Where is his pet?

Littlemelon142 responds:

On his sword

Heropetchallenge for nonstopknight Heropetchallenge for nonstopknight

I dont know what it is about this piece but I love it so much, the character design and all! Also, the pet looks like a cute lil sully, Im shook! xD Keep on drawin'!

itzzcowa responds:

Thank you very much! I will ;)

Jonathan and Raven Jonathan and Raven

This is so adorable! I actually love this piece it has such a nice style to it. Good luck and keep on drawing!

Hero assassin and pixie pet Hero assassin and pixie pet

I absolutely love this! Its so adorable and cute! The hands need a bit of work but thats about it for this piece. Keep drawing!

alkistisgeo responds:

Thank you very much ! I really appreciate your opinion. You're right about the hands, I think I have a long way to improve.

Go Ahead, Buddy! Go Ahead, Buddy!

I really dig this angle, it gives it a really nice feel. I also enjoy how simple yet interesting it is, good work!

TiagoVBoas responds:

Thank you! the simplistic feel was what i was going for so i'm glad you liked it!

Bard of Birds Bard of Birds

This is so good, I really like your style but I think it needs to be a more simplistic/cartoonish (Nothing against your style, I think thats just what Jazza said), love it anyway though! x I really like the atmosphere you put with your character and I also like the bird as a pet. I was actually thinking of doing a bird aswell! I think you could improve a little on more natural poses and hands but overall, I love this!! Keep up the hard work